BTB Online SIM Baseball League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LEAGUE NEWS
BTB Standings & Schedule
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:44 pm

League Twitter Accounts

Go down

League Twitter Accounts Empty League Twitter Accounts

Post by BiggFelix Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:03 am

It is strongly suggested that you create a Twitter account that you will just use for this leagues purposes. The main reason is because I do not want the leagues twitter stream cluttered up with non-league related tweets. It is not mandatory, but it would be nice if when you create your league twitter account you make the twitter handle something related to your team and then add "BTB" at the end of it. For example; @BravesBTB, @TigersBTB or even @BronxBombersBTB. That way we can easily understand what team the tweets are coming from and make following the conversations easier.

When you create your league twitter handle go ahead and follow @BTBbaseball2k13 and then I will in turn follow you so that I can pick up your results posts quickly.
BiggFelix
BiggFelix
Admin

Back to top Go down

League Twitter Accounts Empty Re: League Twitter Accounts

Post by BiggFelix Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:43 pm

So far everyone is making their twitter accounts correct, but can we also make the name on the account your Gamer Tag? i.e. BiggFelix (name) @BrewCrewBTB (account handle)

I think it will make a lot more sense when we start to get team turnover to know who the current owner is and stuff.
BiggFelix
BiggFelix
Admin

Back to top Go down